Have you evaluated how simulation-based training can improve your workflows?
Productivity bottlenecks cost ports of millions of dollars every year.
Early adopters of simulation-based operator training have been able to target specific skills, thus unblocking workflow bottlenecks and opening pathways to higher productivity and safety standards. This has led to significant cost savings, increased efficiencies, and decreased downtime, that when combined, drive greater terminal throughput.
Register to watch the on-demand webinar session
Our on-demand webinar session explores how training simulators are used to reach training, productivity, and efficiency goals and in doing so, generate a healthy return on investment.
This session demonstrates:
- Ways in which simulation-based training improves safety and productivity.
- The hidden costs of traditional training methods.
- Examples of industry-leading ports who are generating ROI on training simulators.
- How you can estimate the benefits and ROI of simulation before you buy.
- Plus more on simulation-based training...