Learn from industry leaders who are using simulators for more effective operator assessment and training
Conewago Enterprises is one of the leading design-build general contractors serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic and beyond. And like an increasing number of industry leaders, they use simulators as a safe, sustainable, and cost-effective approach to preparing operators for certification and the work site.
Learn how by attending a special seminar and demo session this October.
When and where:
- Hanover, PA, at the main offices of Conewago Enterprises
- Attend October 23 or 24
What you'll learn: Simulation has driven improvements and new best practices for operator recruitment, assessment, and training. Discover what they are and how you can apply them.
In these sessions you will:
- Find out how organizations are substantially lowering training costs by using Vortex simulators — in some cases up to 75%
- Chat one-on-one with simulation users and product managers to learn about the recruitment and assessment solutions that are on the market today
- Experience the impact of simulation by operating a fully immersive simulator (running both cranes and heavy equipment)
- Understand what to look for in a simulator as well as the considerations that influence return on investment
Fill out the form on this page to join the other industry leaders who have reserved their spot. We'll be in touch to provide you with the information you'll need to attend.