Innovative new technology from CM Labs
Visit CONEXPO booth F100911 in the Festival Hall to experience innovative new technologies designed to enhance operator training.
New training solutions
Be among the very first to experience CM Labs' new Vortex Edge Max, a new training tool that gives even more organisations access to solutions for bridging the skills gap.
- Entry-level tool that develops transferable operator skills
- Embedded with CM Labs’ Smart Training Technology™
- Pre-loaded with CM Labs’ full catalogue of lifting equipment training packs, earth moving training packs, or both
Crew training: more operators on the same virtual job site
At CONEXPO, we are showcasing an expanded crew training capability that enables multiple operators to complete a collaborative task within the same virtual worksite, from connected simulators.
- Earth-moving: New crew training exercise between an excavator operator and an articulated dump truck operator
- Lifting: the industry’s only simulation-based tandem lift exercises for mobile crane and crawler crane
- Up to four trainees within the same environment with the Signalperson Training Station and the Instructor Operating Station
New GPS feature drives operational cost savings
At CONEXPO, we're unveiling our most advanced excavator training exercise to date, featuring an integrated GPS guidance system that trains operators how to use this technology in the simulator.
- Teaches operators how to dig trenches using the GPS feature
- Provides information about grade and terrain features
- Teaches operators to make decisions based on accurate information
Experience CM Labs’ entire line-up of training solutions
Each simulator can run our complete catalog of construction equipment, track all operating metrics in real-time, and provide objective reports on operator performance.
- Earth-moving equipment (excavator, dozer, wheel loader, backhoe, motor grader)
- Lifting equipment (mobile crane, flat-top tower crane, lattice boom tower crane, crawler crane)
- Customisable operator scoring system
- Detailed trainee performance reports
"I knew immediately that the Vortex simulator would be a fantastic training asset. It’s so realistic, it’s incredible.”
Co-Director of Journey Person and Apprenticeship Training, IUOE Local 14, USA
Where to find us at CONEXPO
Meet us at booth F100911 in the Festival Hall: