CM Labs & CITB, UK's largest construction trainer, to share insights into simulation-based training
The construction industry has seen steady growth over the past decade. However, finding skilled crane and heavy equipment operators has proven to be increasingly difficult.
The investment in simulation-based training not only helps to bridge personnel and training gaps, but does so in a cost-effective, efficient, and safety-conscious way.
Antycip UK Offices, Oxfordshire
Wednesday March 6 or Thursday March 7, 2019 (your choice)
- Chris Bushell, Curriculum Manager, CITB
- Chris Blake, Programme Manager, CITB
- Julien Richer-Lanciault, Technical Product Manager, CM Labs
- On Wednesday only, we are pleased to welcome special speaker Simon Harper, Learning and Development Manager, Port of Tilbury London
What you'll learn
Each one-day event is based around demonstrating the return on investment that simulation has brought to others and can bring to your team.
|10:00-10:30||Arrivals, registrations, and networking|
|12:00-1:00||Lunch (will be served)|
In these sessions attendees will:
- Learn about best-practice methodologies for accelerating the return on investment in simulation
- Discover approaches to evaluating the simulators that are available on the market today
- Hear how to successfully implement simulation into training curricula
- Test-drive plant and crane simulations on the immersive Vortex Advantage simulator
- Have direct conversations with CM Labs, Antycip, CITB, and Port of Tilbury representatives
To register for the event, please fill out the form on this page. We'll be in touch shortly after to confirm your registration.